DEMA SHOW DIVE RETAILER SPECIAL
We’d like to help you overcome some of the challenges of 2021, get your client base traveling again, and optimize your group trip profits.
On the 4-acre Cay, personal space abounds, minimizing concerns about social distancing. Food & beverage inclusive packages also mean an easy-to-budget-for trip.
Come experience one of the most enjoyable and profitable group trips imaginable!
Clark’s Cay features an open-air restaurant and bar, infinity pool, and a meandering lazy river. Divers will enjoy the splendor of Guanaja’s coral reef system featuring pinnacles, walls, and the wreck of the Jado Trader. With few dive operators on the island, guests get their pick of the best, rarely visited dive sites. Concierge dive services and a low diver-to-divemaster ratio guarantee a relaxed diving experience. Packages include accommodations, gourmet meals and snacks, Standard Bar Package, Wi-Fi, use of sea kayaks and SUP’s, boat transfers to and from Guanaja airport. Diving includes five days with three dives daily, two dives on Friday.
To book, contact your dive wholesaler of choice, or contact us directly.
Full Island Dive Shop Special - $31,450.00 Commissionable + tax
Possible Earnings Potential: $6,000 +
- Eight people in four Standard Cabanas
- Eight people in four Deluxe Oceanfront Cabanas
- Two people in a One-Bedroom Suite
Upgrades Available if prepaid no later than 14 days prior to arrival
- Nitrox: Unlimited for the week. $120.00 pp rack (commissionable) - One comp for every four upgrades pre-sold
- Premium Liquor: $150.00 pp (commissionable) - One comp for every four upgrades pre-sold
- Commission: $3,145.00
- $100.00 pp x 15 selling 15 Standard & Deluxe Cabanas at the published retail rate = $1,500.00
- $150.00 pp x 2 selling the One Bedroom Suite at the published retail rate = $ 300.00
- Unlimited Nitrox Upgrade: $120.00 pp commissionable/1 comp for every 4 pre-sold, sell 17, get 3 comps = $120 x 3 = $360.00
- Pay for 14 x $120.00 = $1680.00 commissionable = $168.00
- Premium Liquor Upgrade: $150.00 pp commissionable/1 comp for every 4 pre-sold, sell 17, get 3 comps = $150 x 3 = $450.00
- Pay for 14 x $150.00 = $2100.00 commissionable = $210.00
Sub Total: $6,110.00
* Sell the extra One Bedroom Suite not included in the package price and earn an additional $466.00 in commission and $300.00 in discounts = $766.00
The Seven Night Package Includes:
- 3 gourmet meals daily plus happy hour snacks
- Standard Bar Package
- Complimentary use of sea kayaks and paddleboards
- Boat transfers to and from Guanaja airport
- Five days with 3 dives daily, 2 dives on Friday
Applicable to Whole Island Package:
- Comps have already been factored into the pricing.
- Group Participant Incentive: $75.00 per person resort credit. Available only for use on-property (not for advanced purchases.) It can be used toward the premium liquor bar tab, gear rental, Nitrox upgrades, massage services, or gift shop purchases.
- Booking Window: October 4 – December 31, 2021.
- Travel Window: Open.
- All packages are based on a seven-night stay.
- Gratuities and $10.00 Environmental Fund contribution to the Marine Park are not included.
Group Deposit and Payment Policy:
- A $2,500.00 deposit is required within 14 days to confirm a reservation.
- Three months/90 days before arrival, an additional deposit equal to 25% of the gross reservation is due.
- Final payment is due 45 days before arrival, along with the final rooming list and completed Guest Information Questionnaire for all guests.
- Anytime a payment is 7 or more days past due, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and attempt to sell ourselves any rooms for which your payments are not current. Such spaces will not be available for you to rebook unless full non-refundable payment is provided at the time of rebooking.
- Cancellation of the entire reservation made 91 days or more before the arrival date will receive a full refund of both deposits. To avoid future penalties, any unsold space should be released at this time.
- Any cancellations made 90 - 46 days before the arrival date will forfeit the deposit(s) on any canceled rooms. The released rooms can be rebooked by the group, with the deposit reapplied, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No group cancellations or room reductions will be accepted 45 days or less before the arrival date. As of this date, you will be liable for the full payment of any reservations held for your group. Payments due for any room reductions will be satisfied against any commission earned. Any residual balance owing will be invoiced.