The following flexible policies have been implemented due to the impact of COVID-19. These policies are effective for reservations booked prior to October 31, 2020.
We will re-evaluate these policies and our approach as needed based on the advice of the US and Honduran Government, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
- Cancellations made 45 - 30 days before arrival will receive a refund less the deposit. The deposit is non-refundable but may be applied to a future reservation.
- Cancellations inside of 30 days remain non-refundable and non-transferable unless the cancellation is the result of governmental travel restrictions or discontinuation of flights into the Bay Islands. In such cases, the reservation may be rebooked without penalty for future travel prior to July 30, 2021.
- New reservations made between now and October 31, 2020, may cancel up to seven days before their planned arrival date without penalty.
- Valid for travel now through July 30, 2021.
Group Deposit and Payment Policies:
- A group is defined as any single reservation for a minimum of ten individuals or more traveling on a shared itinerary.
- A $100.00 per room deposit is required within 14 days to confirm a reservation.
- Three months/90 days out (replaces six months/180 days), an additional deposit equal to 25% of the gross reservation is due.
- The final payment is due 45 days (replaces 90 days) before arrival along with the final rooming list and completed Guest Information Questionnaire for all guests.
- Anytime a payment is seven or more days past due, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and attempt to sell ourselves any rooms for which your payments are not current. Such rooms will not be available for you to rebook unless full non-refundable payment is provided at the time of rebooking.
Group Cancellation Policies:
- Cancellation of the entire group reservation made 91 days (replaces 121 days) or more before the arrival date will receive a full refund of both deposits. To avoid future penalties, any unsold space should be released at this time.
- Any cancellations made 90 - 46 days (replaces 120 – 91) before the arrival date will forfeit the deposit(s) on any canceled rooms. The released rooms can be rebooked by the group, with the deposit reapplied, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No group cancellations or room reductions will be accepted 45 days or less* (replaces 90 days) before the arrival date. As of this date, you will be liable for the full payment of any reservations held for your group. Payments due for any room reductions will be satisfied against any comp space(s) or commission earned. Any residual balance owing will be invoiced; any residual commission awarded.
- Note: These policies are valid, assuming the borders are open. Should the virus return and the borders close, reservations can be transferred to a future date without penalty, even if inside 45 days of arrival.
Just a reminder that our Recovery Special package pricing is now in effect! These package rates include a $300.00 pp discount to the standard rates for single or double occupancy, $200.00 off the standard rate for triple occupancy.
This special may be offered for new reservations booked before 10/16/2020 for travel prior to 07/30/2021.