Clark's Cay is getting ready to welcome back international travelers this summer, subject to Honduras Government actions.
Please visit our Dive Vacation Packages page for our discounted Reopening Package rates.
Information on flights into Roatan will available shortly.
Our team shares the deepest concern for those who have been affected either directly or indirectly by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to the island being closed to tourism, the staff has been reassigned to various duties during this difficult time. These amazing people have dedicated their hearts and souls to taking care of the guest for many years, and could now use your help.
To find out more, please visit our GoFundMe page
The Global Safety Stamp of Approval on the right signifies we have adopted the health and hygiene global standardized protocols outlined by the World Travel & Tourism Council. Please note that while the protocols take into account the current World Health Organization and CDC guidelines, they are living documents that we will update as new information becomes available about COVID-19.
Below are some of the measures we will be taking once we reopen, and we will continually update these:
- Public areas will be cleaned and sanitized regularly. We will increase the sanitizing of all high-touch areas, such as front desk, handrails, doorknobs, bathrooms.
- We will provide sanitizing stations throughout the resort. Guests can request face coverings or bring their own.
- All back of house areas will be cleaned and sanitized regularly, including storage areas, laundry room, and staff accommodations.
- Guest rooms will maintain a consistent cleaning schedule or limited at guests’ request. All surfaces in the guest rooms will be sanitized daily, including doorknobs, towel racks, and furniture
- Staff temperatures will be checked daily, prior to starting work, and will be required to wear face coverings, wash hands, and sanitize regularly.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- We are extending meal hours and are providing additional spacing between tables to adhere to Social Distancing requirements.
- All staff will be trained in CDC, NRA, and OSHA regulations to ensure a safe and hygienic environment.
- We require all staff to wear face coverings at all times.
- All kitchen and dining areas will be cleaned and sanitized after each meal.
- Divers will be spaced farther apart on boat
- Reduced Diver Capacity on Boats
- Community mask bucket will be removed
- Hand Sanitizer will be available
- Surface interval snacks will be served or individually wrapped
- High use areas will be sanitized throughout the trip
- All Regulators, Mask, Snorkels and BCD Inflators will be sanitized according to CDC Guidelines
- Guest will be given new mouthpieces with each Rental Regulator
CLICK HERE to download a copy of these protocols.