Reservations are generally only possible for seven night, Saturday to Saturday stays.
However, if you are looking to travel within the next 60 days, (meaning today is 60 days or less prior to when you would like to arrive,) we gladly welcome shorter stays and mid-week arrivals. These reservations are based on availability, at the following nightly rates.
All Rates are Per Person based on Occupancy Stated and Include:
- Accommodation in the room category selected, 3 gourmet meals daily plus happy hour snacks, Standard Bar Package (Includes our very tasty local beer, house wine, well liquor of vodka, rum, tequila and whiskey, Happy Hour “Drink of the Day”, juice and soft drinks, free Wi-Fi, complimentary boat transfers to and from Guanaja airport, complimentary use of sea kayaks.
- Boat diving and dive courses are available for an additional charge.
- 15% government tax, 4% tourist tax.
- Optional but highly recommended travel insurance.
- $10.00 Environmental Fund contribution to the Marine Park if diving or snorkeling.
- Staff gratuities for good service.
Nightly Rates for Travel December 22, 2018 – December 20, 2019
|One Room Cabañas||Nightly Per Person|
|One Bedroom Cabaña Suite||Nightly Per Person|
|Two Bedroom/Two Bath Suite||Nightly Per Person|
|Child Rates||Nightly Per Child|
|Child Non-Diver Ages 6 - 12||$73.00|
|Children Under 6 Stay for Free|