As Cabana on Clark’s Cay team members, we hold ourselves accountable for living these foundational values every day in everything we do.
- DELIVER “WOW” THROUGH SERVICE: Own it, personalize it and elevate it. Be responsive to the expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs of our guests.
- DO-RIGHT: Act with integrity – always do the right thing, knowing it leads to the right outcome. Make the well-being of our guests our passion.
- DO GOOD: Preserve our natural environments and contribute to the success of our local community.
- BE SAFE: Be committed to the safety and wellness of our employees and guests.
- HAVE FUN: Create it; participate in it! Enjoy your work and share the contagious spirit.
Denis Midence is the General Manager of both Clark's Cay and Villa on Dunbar Rock. He is also a PADI Dive Instructor who has been a part of the management team since the late 1990s.
Denis is supported by many hard-working, warm, and welcoming team members, some of whom split their time between Clark's Cay and our nearby sister property, Villa on Dunbar Rock.
All of our staff, from those who have been with us since the first concrete block was laid to those new to the team, are committed to going above and beyond. The team treats every guest like they are our only guest and leaves feeling like they have had the vacation of a lifetime.